Get In Touch

Message us

Get in touch


If you think you may act on suicidal feelings, or if you have seriously harmed yourself – go to any hospital A&E department and ask for help. If you need to, you can call 999 for an ambulance. If you are feeling extremely distressed, or are experiencing suicidal feelings, you can call the Samaritans on 116 123 – they are available 24/7 to listen. If you need medical help or advice fast, but it isn’t an emergency, you can call NHS 111 or contact your GP to make an appointment as soon as possible.